Thursday, June 2, 2016

GUCCI GUILTY

Smell beautiful 




What's so Guilty about this? I know it's been out on the market for quite a long time and when it first came out I smelled the sample of this perfume. My first impression of this perfume wasn't that impressive. It wasn't my type of perfume at that time and I was like - oh, well it doesn't smell unique or special but as time passes my taste for perfume has changed and I now love spritzing it for day or night time depending on the occasions.

I've seen so many girls love using this perfume and now It's not a surprise why they love it. I got it as a gift a few months ago and it came in a box with a perfume, body lotion and a travel size roller perfume which is so handy for carrying around in my bag. It won't be fair enough If I don't mention the luxurious bottle of this perfume. It works as a decoration as well.

Gucci Guilty perfume 



Stay positive, stay fabulous
xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fabulous Twenty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig