Thursday, August 20, 2015

THE KHUSLIIN KHAD













Here is the part2 of my Khovsgol trip that I did in July with my family. Khovsgol amazed me with its breathtaking beautiful nature which made me think -OMG I need to do more traveling in Mongolia. As I mentioned in my previous post, I stayed in ger camp with my family in Jankhai.
On the last day of our trip, we took a boat to the Khusliin Khad (a place where people make a wish believing that will come true) which is 30min ride from our ger camp. Khovsgol lake looked magnificent from the top of the Khusliin Khad.  As we got there quite late, the weather was chilly and windy but in a pleasant way. I absolutely enjoyed Khovsgol. 
By the way, I saw reindeer in person for the first time, It was so exciting. 

Stay positive, Stay fabulous x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fabulous Twenty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig