Thursday, May 19, 2016

MY FAVORITE STATEMENT NECKLACES







What's your favorite statement necklaces that you still wear from time to time? Well, here's my two old favorite statement necklaces I still love and wear. As seen, I photographed the statement necklaces with my casual knitted sweaters to show you these two can be worn on both with casual outfit or either for special occasions with dresses. The quality of these H&M necklaces are pretty good and look expensive. As you'd expect, the statements necklaces can be quite heavy and feel uncomfortable to wear on a long day but somehow I don't feel that when I'm wearing any of these.


Stay positive, stay fabulous

xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fabulous Twenty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig