Monday, November 17, 2014

BACK IN BANGKOK












Rediscovery time... capturing the beauty of Bangkok through the lens of a camera. Hospitality, warmth and smile of the people of this place always give a special feeling to my hearth. I love everything about summer. I love seeing colorful flowers on the street and walking around the park and observing the surroundings.
My boyfriend and I visited to The Grand Palace and then went for a long walk on this day to capture the Rama IX Bridge which looks absolutely beautiful in person and there is a river underneath the bridge called "Chao Phraya" . When we arrived there, we had some chill-time sitting on the floating deck as we give our feet some rest hehe.
Later, we went to a local cafe and i had (vegetarian) Pad Thai which is one of my favorite thai dishes. Traditionally it's served with shrimp but I don't eat seafood unless it's sushi (btw i loooooove sushi so much). 
Stay positive, Stay fabulous x

Photographer: Jeto 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fabulous Twenty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig