Monday, October 20, 2014

THE BLUE COAT








The Coat - the color, the comfort and the details.  The details of this coat is beautifully designed and the color is what I love the most about the coat. I'm madly in love with the color. Bringing a pop of color to the gloomy fall. It's one of those clothing that makes you wouldn't want to take it off once you put it on. It may sound histrionic but trust me it is :) Going with neutral top and boots to balance out my whole look.
Stay positive, Stay fabulous x

Photographer: Oyuntungalag Batdelger 
I'm wearing: Marenero Boutique cashmere coat, Mango sweater, Mango Jeans and Michael Kors watch
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fabulous Twenty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig