Wednesday, January 11, 2017

CAPTURE YOUR STYLE


#captureyourstyle A book by Aimee Song aka Song of Style -  She is an internationally known successful blogger. I remember myself getting super excited when I first read about the news that there was a book coming written by Aimee Song. Really? Wait! When? These are the questions that came to my mind right away. When I got my hands on this book, I quickly flipped through all pages just to see all the beautiful pictures inside to relief myself (that's how excited I was).




I finished reading the book real fast but of course, wrote my notes down along the way. So many great and useful tips and tricks were given including her top apps to edit photos you see on her Instagram feed. She wrote about everything from how to take a good photos to building your own personal brand. Capture Your Style made the New York Times bestseller list in a very short time.

I'm holding a Chance perfume bottle and showing my perfectly done manicure feeling proud of myself and twinning my nail color with the color of my Capture Your Style book.  Because it was one of the best books I read in 2016. Just needed to highlight that. 



Get your copy here 


Stay positive, Stay fabulous
xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fabulous Twenty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig