Tuesday, January 23, 2018

4 PRODUCTS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW


Hello my lovelies. Happy 2018! Have you all set your new year resolutions yet? I would love to hear from you guys. I'm starting my very first post of 2018 with the review of colorful palettes and brights lipsticks. I still love using my Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay but because the palette itself is quite big in size, I can't make it fit in my everyday makeup bag.  So, I was looking for an eyeshadow palette that can create light and heavy eye makeup looks. And you know what?

I happened to came across to an amazing collection called Blockbuster by Estee Lauder that has such great skin care and makeup products inside AND found this lovely palettes that are suitable for everyone for every skin tone and have perfect shades for both day and night looks. I'm so happy I finally found not one but two. So, I will be able to choose which palette to pack in my makeup bag depending on what I'm doing or where I'm going on that day. Awesome, huh?

 FYI the Blockbuster collection retails for £298 includes these products I listed down below and today I'm only reviewing the eyeshadow palettes and two of the lipsticks. Guys, If you would love reviews on the others products included in this collection let me know in the comment section below. I already have a post on Advanced night repair serum and eye cream. If you missed that, read it here

• 1 Advanced Night Repair - Serum, 30ml 
• 1 Advanced Night Repair Eye Gel Creme, 5ml 
• 2 Pure Color Envy EyeShadow Palettes (include 7 shades each)
• 1 Sumptuous Extreme Mascara

• 1 Eye Makeup Remover  
• 1 Limited Edition EyeShadow Brush
• 1 Pure Color Envy Gloss in shade Reckless Bloom

• 3 Pure Color Envy Lipsticks in shades Dynamic, Intense Nude, Vengeful Red
• 1 Pure Color Envy Blush Palette with Bronzer and Luminizer
• 1 Deluxe Travel Case

Estee Lauder - Blockbuster Collection (shop here)

As you can see both palettes are so beautiful and contain all the shades you need for any looks. The first palette has very natural and brownish shades with two dark shadows to help create smoky eye makeups. The second palette is more playful and I should say I love the green shade from this palette the more. I think it suits me nicely and emphasizes my eye color as well.  I absolutely love these palettes. Which one is your favorite?


Today I'm reviewing the two lipsticks from the collection in shades  Intense Nude, Vengeful Red. They are both shiny and moisturizing. Very pigmented and apply very buttery and that's what I love the most when applying lipsticks. I hate when lipsticks apply like a chalk. You know what I mean, right?
For me, the Intense Nude is perfect for everyday makeup as well as night and party makeup looks with heavy smoky eye. I absolutely adore the red color - Vengeful Red. Even though it has slightly pink undertone somehow, it reminds me of Kendall Jenner. If you're wondering what kind of eye makeup you would wear with this red lipstick, I would wear it with very subtle and natural toned eyeshadows with black eyeliner and of course the skin should be very flawless. Because any lip colors except nudes, emphasizes your skin so much. So, whenever I wear those kind of lip colors, I always want to make sure that my skin, and face makeup is flawless. 


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @thefabuloustwenty 


Stay positive, stay fabulous 

xo


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this post! You convinced me to check out that Vengeful Red for myself for a vday look! ❤️

    Love from the sunshine state,

    Jessica Nat

    trendycitrus.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! This lipstick will add such a beautiful touch to your valentine's day makeup look. xoxo

      Delete

© The Fabulous Twenty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig