Tuesday, December 1, 2015

WINTER WONDERLAND






Happy December everyone! 
Recently, I did a trip to Terelj on a warm and snowy morning but I got a runny nose after the shooting. The scene was absolutely stunning and everything was covered in snow looked just like a winter wonderland. The sunlight made snow looking so shiny and glittery just like a magic dust that's seen on a fairy tale movie. I've never done a winter shooting before so it was definitely a fun and exciting one. When I look at these pictures, they somehow remind me of Christmas- lots of snow, cozy winter day and maybe the patterns that are on my long sweater or maybe because I'm just super excited for Christmas already. What's your favorite thing about Christmas? I might be doing more Christmas related posts soon so stay tuned for that.
Photograph by: Ochirpurev Sergelen (Jeto)

Stay cozy, stay fabulous x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fabulous Twenty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig