Wednesday, January 14, 2015

MY CURRENT FAVORITES






I thought i'd share my current favorites with you all. So, here it is. I've been using and loving these products at the moment. 
As the skin gets dry in winter, I try to keep my skin as hydrated as I can. Origins Drink Up-Intensive overnight mask is one of my very well loved products. It soothes the skin and delivers enough moisture and hydration to the skin. You'll wake up with smooth and plumped skin the next morning. I use the mask once or twice a week depending on my skin condition. It really does what you can expect from the overnight mask.  This overnight mask is paraben, sulfates and phthalates free so, it's great for all skin types.
St.Ives Nourished and Smooth Oatmeal scrub+mask It's a great 2 in 1 product. Clean all dirts that sit in the pores and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. Since my skin is quite sensitive and reactive to the product easily, I always make sure that my skin care products are gentle enough and contains no harsh ingredients in it. This scrub is very gentle and hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and oil-free. 
Beauty Cottage Gorgeous Palette (Thai brand) I use this palette all the time and as you can see, I hit pan on several shades. It has combination of very lovely matte and shimmery shades and you can create very natural to smokey eye makeup with this palette and I think it's a great substitution for Naked palette. The color pay-off is unexpectedly good. 
Real Technique's Buffing brush and Powder brush I love applying my liquid foundations with buffing brush because it's very quick and blends the foundation onto the skin very even and makes it look natural. It also increases the coverage of the foundation. I use the powder brush to apply my bronzer. Since it's not too dense, it helps the bronzer look more natural for everyday look.
Versace Versense body lotion and body wash It's gifted and I only use this products whenever I want to feel a little more fancy. It has fresh and feminine scent and the body wash lathers up very well which I love and the lotion gives enough hydration to the skin.  

Stay positive, Stay fabulous x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fabulous Twenty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig