Tuesday, July 28, 2015

KHOVSGOL LAKE












Hi fabs. I hope you're all having an amazing summer. I'm just back from my short trip and already got so tanned. I had a 6 day trip to Khovsgol with my family and relatives a week ago. Khovsgol lake is located in the northwest of Mongolia. It is the second-most voluminous freshwater lake in Asia. Khovsgol lake was one of my most wanted places that I always wanted to travel to and I finally did and am so happy. It was the perfect time that there wasn't much people and I enjoyed every single day (actually 6 day was not enough). Waking up in this beautiful place, walking by the lake and watching the sunset was magical. We stayed in ger camp in Jankhai, Khovsgol which is 30 km away from Khatgal. I was so excited to have my shooting done on this picturesque lake by my talented sister /photographer. Stay tuned for my Khovsgol lake part 2 post. 


I'm wearing: H&M sleeveless top, Mango short, Swarovski stud earrings, H&M scarf and AIIZ flip flop

Stay positive, Stay fabulous x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fabulous Twenty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig